You may pay by:
- Bank bill pay or automatic check: We suggest you arrange this with your bank for ease of payments
- Dropping off payment during the term at our office or secure lock box in the teacher’s office
- Mailing a check to: 1121 Mountain Terrace, Lookout Mountain, GA 30750
On our course listings, you will find the one-time registration fee per class (which covers fall and spring semester). This is an up-front fee you pay when you register. Next to this fee is the monthly fee per class. All classes, unless otherwise noted, are year-long classes. We start classes in mid-August and go thru mid-May; subsequently, we bill you for 10 months. Almost all our families pay monthly, but we do give the options of paying for the semester (fall and spring) or the entire year. We invoice all our families via email around the 4th of each month for those who decide to pay on a monthly basis.
Financial Information – Tuition, Fees
All classes are year-long (August – May) unless otherwise specified. Accordingly, we bill you for 10 equal monthly installments, beginning in August and ending in May. If you would rather be billed by the semester or year, you can also choose to be billed in 2 semester payments (5 months at a time) or 1 yearly payment. If you are registering for a semester only class, you agree to pay 5 equal monthly payments. We let you choose if you want to be billed by the month, semester or year when you register. Lastly, you may change how you want to be billed at any time during the year. Invoices are emailed around the 4th of the month. Our registration form will ask you to initial and agree to the following:
- All monthly bills are due upon receipt and considered late if HHL has not received your payment by the last day of the month.
- A $10.00 late fee will be added to each overdue monthly bill.
- If a check is returned for any reason, a $25 charge will be applied to your current monthly bill.
- There is a $50 charge per class if your student withdraws from any class in August, before classes begin.
- If your student withdraws within the first week of classes, there will be withdrawal fees per class, plus you will be charged for ½ of August’s tuition.
- If you withdraw from any class after the second week of class (unless it’s a semester long course), a $100 charge will be placed on your account.
- All registration fees and payments are non-refundable.
- If your account becomes overdue by 2 months or more, you will be responsible for all late fees and collections fees if you are delinquent in paying.
- If your account is not paid in full by the end of each semester, HHL will withhold your child’s grades. Furthermore HHL reserves the right to inform your umbrella school of your child’s incomplete grade if deemed necessary.
- Interest at 1% per month will be charged if your balance becomes over 60 days past due. Further, you agree to pay all legal fees, costs, and expenses associated with collecting your balance and any other efforts Hilger Higher Learning makes to enforce the terms of our registration agreement/contract.
- If your child is dismissed at any time of the year, all registration fees and payments will be forfeited.